How to Deactivate and Delete Snapchat Account
Snapchat is a popular messaging app that is very unique than other messaging app. It is also available in site version also. Snapchat gives you the photo messaging feature which is completely unique and it is totally free. As you create account, you can also delete if you don’t want. Now learn How to Deactivate and Delete Snapchat Account.
How To Deactivate and Delete Snapchat Account, you can follow these steps:
- First off all, you will need to login your account in your Snapchat account on your device. So, make sure you are logged in properly. As you open your account, you need to go for the settings screen
- For that, you need to open the profile screen first and then you will see the settings icon in top of the screen which you need to tap on. Then as you open the settings, you need to check for the Support section.
- You will need to scroll down for that to find that. As you find tap and open. Then as you open the support page, you will see a bar where you can type and search for anything. There you need to search for deactivate account or delete account.
- So, type and search. You need to tap on the “Delete my Account” option and a screen with some details will open. In those details, you will get the link to the reset page.
- The reset page will be open the in the mobile browser. The default browser of your mobile will be used here. Then to open the reset page in the browser, you will need to log in your account there also.
- So, enter your login details and open the recover page. They will show you to delete the particular logged in account. You will need to enter the login password of that account.
- And then you just need to tap in the “Continue” button. And after that you will get your message that the account is deactivated. After that you go back to the app and you will be signed out if that account was logged earlier.
So, after that you will also get mail in the email address that the account is linked up.