How to Put Your Snapchat Account on Private
Wanna know How to Put Your Snapchat Account on Private? If you are already a Snapchat user then you know that anyone on Snapchat can start following you. However, Snapchat also has a feature where you can make your account private similar to Instagram. There not an actual “Private Account” button n Snapchat but there is definitely a way to make your Snapchat private.
For easy steps for How to Put Your Snapchat Account on Private, you can follow these simple and easy steps listed below:
- Firstly, open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Tap on your profile picture or Bitmoji on the top left of the screen. You can also simply swipe down on your screen.
- Now, tap on the gear icon or settings icon on the top right of the screen.
- Then, scroll down the setting and tap on the “Contact Me” button.
- There you will see two options which are “Everyone” and “My Friends”. If you select “Everyone” then as said, everyone can chat with your and send you snaps. If you select “My Friends” then only your friends will be able to send you snaps and chat with you.
- Now go back and then tap on “View My Story” button.
- Here, you will get three options which are “Everyone”, “My Friends” and “Custom”. If you choose “Everyone”, everyone will be able to see your stories. If you choose “My Friends”, only your friends will be able to see our stories. For “Custom”, you can block the friends to whom you don’t want to share your stories. In this, you can select as many friends as you want. If you have many friends and it’s hard for you to find specific people then you can tap on the search icon on the top right. Then you can type the name of the person and block them.
- Lastly, go back again and tap on “See me in Quick Add” button.
- Now, you can uncheck the square box. By unchecking the box, now you will not be shown in anyone’s quick add section.
This is the closest way to make your Snapchat private.