How to Remove Snapchat Caption and Snapchat Story
Snapchat is an online social media used for a photograph messaging and multimedia cell utility. In Snapchat, pics which carry messages are most effectively available for a quick time before they come to be inaccessible. Snapchat is a photograph messaging and multimedia cell utility. One of the essential ideas of Snapchat is that, pics and messages are most effective available for a quick time before they come to be inaccessible. People mostly use this in mobile. They download it on mobile and use it. Snapchat is available in both android devices and iOS devices.Here you will find How to Remove Snapchat Caption and Snapchat Story.
The following are the step how to remove Snapchat caption and Snapchat story which is mentioned below:
- At first you must have a mobile device in which there is an app of a Snapchat which you must open the Snapchat.
- After that you must login with your snap chat and after that you must swipe to the right in your screen where you can see a “MyStory” on the top.
- You can see three little dots and then you can tap on that to expand or collapse your story and once you expand that you will see each to each of the individual story.
- On the right side you will see how many people have viewed your story and then on the right side you will see trash icon so you can delete the snap chat story from there.
- For removing the Snapchat caption you need to go to your Snapchat story and then tap to that story in which story you want to remove Snapchat caption.
- After that you can see a edit over there which you need to tap and then make a edit if you want to edit and write the next caption for that Snapchat story.
- Or if in case you want to remove the Snapchat caption you can simply rub the caption and after that you just need to save the edit which you have made a change over there.
- Finally you have successfully removed Snapchat story caption and Snapchat story