How To Add Friends On Snapchat And Chat With Them
Snapchat is a social media which allows a user to add friends on snapchat and chat and also with other who are in Snapchat. Snapchat is a different type of messaging site and app which allows the user to photo message someone form the Snapchat friend list. It is mostly popular for instant capture which is known as Snap Moment.Here is How To Add Friends On Snapchat And Chat With Them.
How To add friends on Snapchat and chat with them? You can follow these steps:
- The easiest way, while you sign up your account, snapchat will ask wether to add friends or not. It would be easy form there but if you had skipped that step and later need to add friends then you can start searching or add form the contacts.
- To search, you can do it in two ways, either ask your friend for the Snapcode of their profile or search using Username. So, Snapcode is the only profile code that is used to add that particular person in friend list.
- You will just need to search the Snapcode and then it will automatically ask you to add in list or not. And if you need to search by his/her username then, you should know the username of that person in Snapchat first.
- So, you will need to ask what the username of that particular person. Or you can add friends using your mobile contacts. For that, you need to tap on the Profile icon of your profile from your Profile screen.
- Then there you will see “Add Friends” options which you need to tap on. Then you need to tap on the “Contacts” option. This will open a screen where you will get on-screen instructions for the adding friends.
Then after adding friend on Snapchat, you can start chatting. For chatting, you can follow these steps:
- From the main screen, you will need to swipe left and the all the friend list will show up.
- From there, you can start a conversation with a person by selecting.
- After you have started conversation, you will need to swipe right from the main screen to see the chat inbox.
If you use Snapchat more closely, then you will understand the points more clearly.