How to Facetime on Snapchat
Did you know that Snapchat provided a Facetime feature as well? The Recent update of Snapchat has added a new feature where you can Facetime your friends via the Snapchat app. This feature is more fun as you can use the filters provided by Snapchat while your video chats with your friends. If you haven’t seen this feature yet then most probably you have not updated your Snapchat mobile app. If you have already updated your app and still don’t see How to Facetime on Snapchat you can simply follow the below steps.
Here are the steps for How to Facetime on Snapchat:
- Open your Snapchat and go to your friends profile with whom you want to Facetime. To see your friend list, first swipe left and then tap on the plus icon on the top right. Now type your friend’s name and then tap on his/her profile. Then tap on the Chat
- Now you will see a video camera icon right above the keyboard on right.
- Tap on the icon to start the Facetime.
To use the filter, follow the steps below:
- After your friend has received the call you will see a small circle in the bottom middle.
- Tap on the circle and now you will see all the filters provided by Snapchat.
- You can also send the sticker by tapping on the emoji icon on the bottom right.
- You can also convert the video call into a voice call by tapping on the phone icon on the left side of the circle. To go back to video call tap on the video camera icon on the right of the circle.
- You can send a picture as well by tapping on the leftmost icon.
- You can also chat alongside by tapping on “Send a Chat”.