How To Use Snapchat Stories
Snapchat a popular social media which takes media as a unique messaging app and site. This allows photo messaging to someone from the Snapchat contacts. You can use snapchat stories feature which means uploading some pics that will be removed automatically after 24 hour.Dont know How TO Use Snapchat Stories.Here is how.
How TO Use Snapchat Stories?? follow these easy steps:
- First of all, you will need to know how to post a story in your Snapchat. So, as you open the app, you will see the camera is open. The camera used to take snap of the moment.
- So, as you take a snap or moment it in a snap, you need to tap on the plus icon on the bottom of the screen. This will add the snap on your story. If you are adding the snap for the first time then you will need to tap in the “Add” text to confirm.
- Confirmation is always needed when its first time. You can also tap on the forward icon and then you can tap in the “My Story” section to add the snap in your Story.
- The added snap will be deleted after 24 hours as you uploaded. You can also delete it earlier if you want. For that you need to tap on the triple dot icon in the story snap.
- From there, you will need to choose the snap that you want to delete. As you choose and view the snap, you need to swipe up and then you can tap on the bin icon which is delete option.
- Then, there you again need to tap on the “delete” button just to be confirm. If you want to save the snap story before deleting then you can save the story in your device as well.
- As you open the snap story, you will get the downward arrow icon which means download/ save. As you see the icon in the story you want to save then tap on that icon. This will save the snap directly in your mobile phone.
Using Snapchat and working with Snapchat Stories, you are only able to do it with your own Story.