How to Back-Up Snapchat Photos
There is no doubt that Snapchat is the most fun camera mobile application in the present times. It has unique filters which are very fun to use. The filters can also be used with at most three friends and also can be used using the back camera. However, the photos that are taken can be saved in Snapchat memories but not on your phone. Well, it’s not that you can’t save those pictures on your phone, you just have to adjust your settings. Here are some ways of How to BackUp Snapchat Photos on your phone.
How to BackUp Snapchat Photos first way is that you can change the setting of Snapchat which will save all the pictures you post in your story in both your memories as well as your phone. To do so follow the steps below:
- Open your Snapchat and tap on your bitmoji or picture on the top left.
- Now tap on the gear icon which is the settings button.
- Then, scroll down and tap on Memories.
- Below, tap on Save To…
- Now select Memories and Camera Roll. You can also select camera roll only if you wish to save the pictures only on your device.
- Also, make sure that the “Auto-Save My Story” option is selected.
This will create a Snapchat folder on your device and save all your snaps. However, this only works when you post the snap to your story. To save the snaps you send to our friends follow these steps.
- After you took the snap, before you send it to your friends, save it to memories by tapping on the left corner button.
- Then open your memories by tapping on the icon just below the circle through which you would click you snap.
- Now, find the snap that you want to save and long press on it. A number of options will show.
- Tap on Export Snap.
- Then choose Camera Roll.
- Now, you snap has been saved to your camera roll.
To save the snaps sent by your friends you can simply take the screenshot of the snaps. You can take a screenshot by pressing the volume key + power button in Android and sleep/wake + home in Apple. Now, to save the Snaps to Google photos, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Photos app on your phone.
- Now go to settings. You will find the settings button when you tap on the three stripe icon.
- Tap on Back up & Sync.
- Tap on Back up device folder.
- Now make sure that the Snapchat is selected.
Now, all the snaps that you have saved to camera roll will be saved to your Google Photos account.These are the simplest and easiest way on How to BackUp Snapchat Photos.Enjoy snapchat!!