Snapchat app’s fun filters and lenses are the popular features that attract millions of users to the app. You can make your own Filters right from your Snapchat app to celebrate a special event – anything from a wedding to your friend’s birthday using geofilters. Geofilters allow people and brands to create their own custom filters to layer designs, logos or names, artwork, and other elements over messages that are sent through the app. Today, we will guide the steps on how to create your own Snapchat filter in app.
So here are the steps on How To Create Your Own Snapchat Filter In App:
- First, go to your Camera screen and tap the icon to your profile in the top-left.
- Click the settings button to go to your settings.
- Tap ‘Filters & Lenses’ button.
- Select ‘Filters’.
- Then tap the button in the top right to create your new Filter.
- Choose what your Filter as per your need.
- Now, choose one of the listed templates to get started.
- Edit your Filter– You can click to edit the text that’s part of the selected template or drag it into the trash as you want. You can even add your own text and stickers in it.
- Add Friendmoji– You can also decorate your Filter with you and your friend’s Bitmoji. While adding a sticker, just click on the search bar and choose any two friends you want to feature.
- Tap the done button(correct sign) when your Filter looks just right to use for you.
- Name your own created Filter (something easy to recognize).
- Schedule your Filter – Choose your start time and an end time cause your Filter can last anywhere from an hour to weeks or more.
- Sort out the area you want your Filter to cover then drag the points of your Geofence to change shape(pinch your fingers in and out to change its size).
- Your Filter’s price will be automatically updated based on how big your Geofence is.
- Do double check all the info you placed on your Filter order.
- Click ‘Submit’ to send your Filter our way for approval. You will get notified once it’s been approved. Then, all you will need to do is confirm your payment.
The price of your Filter is calculated on of basis of size, the time you need and how in demand that location is at the moment.
So, these were the steps on How To Create Your Own Snapchat Filter In App. Enjoy!