Snapchat is a multimedia messaging application in which pictures and messages are available for a short time before they disappear. It mainly focuses on personal stories and photos for 24 hours in a chronological way. Snapchat has become notable for placing emphasis on users interacting with various filters, stickers and real objects. Snapchat also allows users to add real-time effects to their snaps by using face detection technology. Snaps can consist of a photo or short video which can be edited to include filters and effects, text captions and drawings. Snaps can be directed to private selected contacts, or to a semi-public “Story”. The latest feature in 2018 allows the user to send Musical GIFs, TuneMojis. Today we will help you with Updating Snapchat in Appstore and Playstore.
Snapchat can be updated both on Android and iOS devices. Android devices use the Google Playstore for updating their applications while the iOS devices use the App store provided on their iOS devices.
(A) Updating Snapchat in Appstore and Playstore are separately given below. But first let’s see Snapchat update in Playstore:
- Open the Google Playstore firstly on your android device.
- Tap the Menu button on your left side of the screen and select “My apps” which will open a list of all of your installed applications.
- Find the Snapchat app in the list.
- If an update is available, it will be listed in the “Update available” section.
- The user then has to tap “Update” in the bottom right corner of the app box.
- Tapping “update” will begin downloading the update files and notified when it’s finished.
(B) Snapchat update in AppStore:
- Open the AppStore on your iOS phone or tablets and make sure that the device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the updates button on the bottom of your phone and select Snapchat app to update.
- Tap the update button next to Snapchat to update the application.
- After a few minutes, your application is updated and the user can use the latest version on their device.
So, these were the steps involved in Updating Snapchat in Appstore and Playstore. If it was helpful, please share this post.