Delete Unopened Sent Message in Snapchat
Snapchat is a photograph messaging and multimedia cell utility. One of the essential ideas of Snapchat is that, pics and messages are most effective available for a quick time before they come to be inaccessible. People mostly use this in mobile. They download it on mobile and use it. Snapchat is available in both android devices and iOS devices.
Snapchat will now let users to delete sent messages before the person to whom you have sent message opens it first. The company has also planned to roll the feature out in to some people starting today and everyone should have it within the next few weeks.Learn how you can Delete Unopened Sent Message in Snapchat.
The following are the steps in order to Delete Unopened Sent Message in Snapchat:
- At first you need to login before you Delete Unopened Sent Message in Snapchat and to Login into your Snapchat account you first need to have Snapchat application on your mobile device. If you don’t have you can simply download it on your mobile for free. For android mobiles you can download it from the google play store and for iOS mobiles you can download it from app store.
- As you finish downloading you simply need to search for Snapchat app on your mobile and tap it to open it. As you open the Snapchat app you will get to see the yellow screen this Snapchat logo and “LOG IN” and “SIGN UP” button below.
- Then tap on the “LOG IN” button. As you click on the login button a new screen will open on your mobile which will be the login screen where you will get to see some blank fields and a button. In the blank fields you will need to fill it with your Username or Email and Password respectively.
- In the first blank field you will need to fill it with your Username or Email address and in the second blank field you will need to fill it with the password of that corresponding Snapchat account.
- As you finish all these things you will need to tap on the login button at bottom of the screen.
- As you tap on the “Sign In” button. If your entered login details are all correct then you will be successfully logged in into your Snapchat account and you will be able to enjoy the Snapchat application.
- And if your entered login details are not correct then you won’t be able to login successfully in your Snapchat account and you won’t be able to enjoy the Snapchat application. So you should never forget or misplace your login details.
- To delete a sent message you need to simply press and hold on the media likes text, audio, photo, etc.
- You would also like to get rid of and a pop-up will be appeared after asking you that if you would like to delete the message or not and for that you just need to tap and the content in question will be disappear.
- The person to whom you want to send the message to will still get a notification that something was sent to them as well as the message has been deleted by you but they can’t see the message which you had sent them.
- And also as long as it was never opened in the first place by them, they won’t know what it was also.
- Finally you have successfully deleted your unopened sent message.
In this way you can now Delete Unopened Sent Message in Snapchat easily.