How To Create Snapcodes On Snapchat App
From the various features provided by Snapchat, It is one of the most useful features for people who have to advertise their website or business or anything. Snapcode was originally created so that Snapchat users can easily add friends by simply scanning the Snapcodes of their friends. However, the latest update of Snapchat allows you to create your own Snapcode which is linked to your website, your profile, a new filter or a video. Snapcodes have a great future as people can easily just scan the Snapcodes and know about a product. Snapcodes are pretty much similar to QR codes. Also, it is very easy to create your own Snapcode and take just a minute to create. Learn How To Create Snapcodes On Snapchat App.
Follow the steps How To Create Snapcodes On Snapchat App:
- Firstly, open your Snapchat and tap on your Profile picture or Bitmoji which is on the left corner of the screen.
- Then tap on the gear icon in the right corner of the screen.
- There you will see Snapcodes right below Bitmoji. Tap on Snapcodes.
- There you will see four options: Create Snapcode, My Snapcodes, Scan History and Scan from Camera roll.
- My Snapcode consists of the Snapcode which on scanning will add you on Snapchat. This Snapcode is scanned by your friend to add you.
- Scan History consists of all the Snapcode you have scanned till date on your Snapchat.
- Scan Camera roll will show you all the pictures that you have on your device. There you can select the Snapcode your friend has sent you and add that friend. The Snapcode can also take you to a website or show a video or give you a new hidden filter that will work for 24 hours.
- Now, to create your own Snapcode, tap on create Snapcode. There you can enter the URL of the website, video or filter of which you want to make the Snapcode and then tap on Create.
- Then, you can download the Snapcode and send it to whomever you want. You can also add a picture to your Snapcode. The Snapcodes can also be printed on products and pamphlets.