How To Earn Points On Snapchat
Snapchat is a social media application which has unique features that separate itself from other social media applications and website. Among these various unique features, one of them is Snapchat scores or points. This feature raises the competitive side of people and makes people want to use Snapchat more and more. The score or points increase on the basis of how much or how often you use Snapchat. Roughly, the Snap points are the sum of total snaps you sent and received. The point is shown right below your username.Get tips on How To Earn Points On Snapchat here.
Here are some tips on How To Earn Points On Snapchat:
- Every time you open a snap sent by a friend you gain a snap point. So, you can increase your points by receiving a lot of snaps from your friends in a day.
- You also received a snap point when a friend opens you snap. So in order to increase your points, you can send a snap to as many friends as possible on Snapchat. You can also send as many snaps as possible in a day to all your friends. However, the chat or messages are not acknowledged as snaps, so it doesn’t increase the points.
- Also, if you haven’t used Snapchat for a long time and send a snap after not using for a long time, your score an increase by 6 or more points.
- You also receive a point when you post a snap on your story.
- A suggestion to increase your point is to add as many people or celebrities as possible. Then you can send a ton of snaps to them which will increase your points and your friends won’t get irritated as well. As celebrities do not see snaps from fans, there is no chance that they will get annoyed by you.
These are some of the ways that can increase our Snapchat point. Though sometimes due to a glitch, your score may remain the same. However, this kind of glitch is very rare and happens to very few people. You can also find other articles related to Snapchat on our website. Thank you for reading, hope this article has helped you.