How to Install Older Version of Snapchat
Do you have a problem with the newer version of Snapchat? Does the latest version of Snapchat doesn’t work on your device?Wondering How to Install Older Version of Snapchat. Don’t worry, now you can download and Install Older Version of Snapchat. To do so first you have to change some setting on your phone. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the Play store on your Android device.
- Now tap on the three stripe icon on the top left.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings button.
- Tap on Auto-update apps button.
- Now, select “Do not auto-update apps”.
The above steps are to prevent the older version of Snapchat to update itself into the latest version. Now for How to Install Older Version of Snapchat you can follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser you have on your Android device. You can also use your PC and open the web browser in it.
- Now enter the link www.uptodown.com. You can also simply click on the given link which will directly open the website. This website contains apks for all the latest as well as older versions of all the apps. It also has apps for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Ubuntu.
- Now tap or click on the search bar and enter “Snapchat”.
- Then, Tap or click on the Snapchat logo. There will be many Snapchat logos so click on the logo beside which is written “Snapchat”.
- Now, scroll down until you see “Previous versions”.
- Then, tap or click on View More button.
- Now, all the previous versions of Snapchat will be shown. You can choose anyone that you want to install on your device.
- The file will start download as soon as you click or tap on it. In your mobile, it can warn you so tap on Ok button.
- The, if you have downloaded the file on our desktop then copy it to your device first. Now you can tap on the downloaded apk file and the file will ask for installation permission. After completing the permission you will be able to use the old version.