How to Search and Add your Friends on Snapchat
Snapchat is basically a messaging app which is quite different from other messaging apps and sites. Snapchat gives you the photo messaging feature which is unique. Anyone can sign up a free account in it. There you can chat with strangers and even with the friends.Enjoy this app feature How to Search and Add your Friends on Snapchat.
How to Search and Add Friends on Snapchat ? Follow these steps:
- You might know that when you are signing up for the first time then you will be asked to find friends on snapchat. This means that your snapchat account to be connect with other social media accounts that you have.
- But if you skipped that step while signing up then you can find your friends on snapchat now as well. The easiest way is to make your friend ask if they are in snapchat or not. If yes then you can simply ask for the Snapchat ID code.
- Snapchat ID code means your profile picture that is in the ghost icon. You just need to click the picture of that code/ picture and the person will be searched and showed to you. There you can tap on the Add friend button to add the person on snapchat.
- Asking for the ID will be difficult, so make sure to check the particular person’s other social media. They might have shared the ID in other accounts. After that you have another steps as well.
- You can go to the profile screen of your account and then you need to tap on the “Add Friends” option. Inside that, you will see other options from which you can search a friend. You can search using the username, address book, snap code and nearby.
- These are easier than others. If you are new then you can share the Snap code and make others to add you. And the Added me option in the profile screen will show you who had added you. You can simply add them back only if you know personally.
In this way you can Search and Add Friends on Snapchat. Adding friends in snapchat is quite easy and can be done in various ways.