Snapchat maps help you to track other Snapchat users on a map by viewing each other users’ snaps which they submitted from all across the world including sporting events, celebrations, breaking news, and more. Map Explore is the new feature of Snapchat maps that will alert and update Snapchat users about what’s happening on their Snapchat. With new location feature, Snapchat maps is being popular day by day. Now days Snapchat are being popular so much with the growing technology. Now we discuss about how to use Snapchat maps in this session.
How to use Snapchat maps? With this following points, it will be clear.
- First launch the app and pinch gesture on the screen with two fingers.
- The Snapchat maps will launch automatically, but first time it will prompted to specify who is able to view your location. After that you can Select any of the options which includes Only Me, My Friends or Select Friends, then click Next to perform further action.
- Snapchat maps will inform you that to add a Snap to the map you just need to add it to’ Our Story’ rather than ‘My Story’. Click Finish to get started.
- After that you can see map of your location and other friends who is near to you in Snapchat maps shown in roundels.
- For to find specific featured stories in Snapchat mpas you can also click on the search bar at the top.
- By clicking at the setting cog at the top of the page you can also change your location sharing privacy options.
- By tapping shutter button you can add a snap to the map with snapchat camera.
- By tapping the send button you can add snap to the map, after that select our story for further action.
[ Further reading ] Delete Unopened Sent Message In Snapchat
Following are the functionality about voice-changing that you captured any video snap.
- First launch Snapchat maps. By selecting a filter in the scrolling list to the right of the capture bottom, you can pick a lens as normal by holding a finger onscreen over your face until a white grid appears.
- To end recording lets go of the capture bottom, then at the bottom left of the screen look for a new speaker icon. “Tap try voice Filter” if this is your first time.
Let go of the capture button to end recording, then look for a new speaker icon at the bottom left of the screen, beside the usual download and add to story icons. If it’s the first time you’ve tried it you should see the message ‘Tap to try Voice Filters!’
- Tap any of these icons i.e. speaker icon and several options to try a new voice filter.
- By tapping the blue send button you can continue to send the snap in usal way with a voice filter.
Now we all are clear about how to use Snapchat maps. If you have any queries or confusion you can comment down on our link. For further more information please touch with us.