How To Video Chat In Snapchat
Snapchat is a social media app and site which allows a user to photo message someone from the snapchat contacts. Snapchat has different features also. Video chat in snapchat is one of the feature that is found in any other typical social media app and other texting applications and so does snapchat.If you dont know How To Video Chat In Snapchat then follow the steps below.
How To video chat in Snapchat, you can follow these steps:
- So, you will need to open the Snapchat app in your device. As you open the app, the main screen opens the camera from where you need to swipe right and enter the chat screen or inbox screen.
- There you need to tap on the contact name that you want to video chat with. You will also see the chat history if you tap on it. Then the blank where you type will have some icons below it.
- Form those icons, you need to tap on the video recorder/ camera icon. If this is your first time video chatting with someone, tap Call on the warning about cellular data here.
- After that your call will be connected. He/she must be online to pick up your call and start your video chat. So, as they accept your call, you will be able to talk with him/her live and that is called video chat.
- If you want to hang up then you will need to tap on the same video icon for it.
Yes video chat is easy, but if he/she is not online and not receiving your call then you can leave the video note/ call to make them get your message or notice that you want to share. For that, you can follow these steps:
- Inside the chat box with that particular person, you need to press continuously that camera icon and start recording your video message. You can record the message you want to send.
- After recording, you will need to leave the finger away from the icon and your recording will stop. And the video message will be sent. He/she will receive it when they come online.
So, you can video chat in Snapchat easily or send a video notes as well.